Thursday, May 6, 2010

Going through the dusty attic of my mac.

I was cleaning and organizing my folders and what not and I found some old stuff that I am not completely sicked by. You can definitely see how much I have improved!

I did this for a christmas card for bloom 415 Christmas 2008. Charcoal and colored in photoshop. This one I like the least. (barfs)



Just an abstract sketch that I planned to do something with, but never did.




This is from my Advanced Digital Painting class, I think I did a year ago, give or take a few months. My attempt at comic book style. Eh..It's "aight."




This I did for a chemistry class I took. If I could go back I wouldn't have taken it. I took it for an easy A but now I wish I took something a little more close to my field. It was fun though, Ms. Wax would be so proud of me! :D

No comments: